Sustainable Building Services
We Can be Your Guide to a More Sustainable Building
Leonardo Academy provides a comprehensive range of building efficiency and sustainability services, including visioning and goal setting, assessments, strategy development, training, implementation support, and ongoing performance tracking to support continuous improvement. Building technical services include energy audits, commissioning, performance modeling, and LEED® certification services. Leonardo Academy’s consulting services can be tailored specifically to meet your needs and objectives.
We Can Help Apply and Navigate ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager is one of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) and Department of Energy (DOE)'s best programs. With a small amount of building data, you can benchmark the performance of a building or a portfolio of buildings relative to similar buildings in similar climates.
We can help you use ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager:
- To benchmark a building or a portfolio of buildings
- For tracking energy efficiency improvements over time
- For LEED O+M certification
- For ENERGY STAR Label
Visit www.energystar.gov for more information
We Support the Following Building Recognition and Performance Improvement Programs:
- EPA ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager is a building performance benchmarking tool and a verification tool for earning the ENERGY STAR Label.
- EPA WaterSense® Program is a partnership with manufacturers, retailers and distributors, and utilities to bring WaterSense labeled products to the marketplace and make it easy to purchase high-performing, water-efficient products.
- EPA Green Lights Program helps to reduce pollutants released into the environment (mercury reduction).
- LEED® Rating System, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council to improve the sustainable performance of buildings.
- Cleaner and Greener® Certification is achieved based on the percent of building energy use emissions that are offset and can earn a credit point for LEED-EB O&M EAc6 or LEED-EB v2 EAc5.4.
- Carbon Disclosure Project is a global system for companies and cities to measure, disclose, manage and share environmental information
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB). Sustainability tracking for building portfolios
Overview of LEED consulting Services
Tel: 608-280-0255 Email: