- Amgen Staff from Bogotá Give Back
- Fitmark: Combining Doing Business with Doing Good
- Laura Asiala, PYXERA Global to Speak at the United Nations Foundation’ Global Issues Engagement Council
- Rutgers Offering CSR Certificate Program (Corporate Social Responsibility) This Spring
- Meet the Amgen Volunteer: Jeff Reagan’s Experience with Khan Academy
- Citi Supports Teach Children to Save Campaign to Boost Financial Resilience for the Next Generation
- David L. Cohen: Comcast Cares Day is 'Best Day of the Year'
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
|Leonardo Academy Announces Opportunities to Participate in Development Process for Emissions Inventories, Offsets and Reduction Credits Standard|
Madison, WI, November 18, 2009 – Leonardo Academy, a charitable nonprofit organization that works to advance sustainability, announced today five opportunities to participate in the development of the Emissions Inventories, Offsets and Reduction Credits Standard (LEO-5000). Interested parties can: (1) Apply for membership on the standard development committee, (2) Apply to be an observer of the standard development process, (3) Sign up to pilot test the draft standard, (4) Sign up to use the standard once it is approved as an American National Standard and (5) Make a charitable donation to support the development of the standard. Visit the Leonardo Academy web site at:
http://www.leonardoacademy.org/programs/standards/emissions-standards.html to learn more about how to engage in the LEO-5000 standard development process.
# # # #
About Leonardo Academy
Leonardo Academy is a charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing sustainability by leveraging innovative tools and information to motivate the competitive market. By utilizing an interdisciplinary approach to sustainability education and implementation, we strive to make sustainability practical for everyone. We develop integrative sustainability solutions designed to enhance the environmental stewardship, social responsibility and economic prosperity of organizations, corporations and individuals. We envision a world filled with sustainable opportunities that can transform the way we live today and ensure the prosperity of future generations.About Leonardo Academy Sustainability Standards Development
As an ANSI-accredited standards developer, Leonardo Academy is actively engaged in the development of voluntary consensus standards – an important tool for driving sustainability objectives through the marketplace. Leonardo Academy develops Leonardo Academy-ANSI standards and also provides process administration support to other organizations that develop sustainability standards. Our current standard development activities include: Emissions Inventories, Offsets and Reduction Credits; Sustainable Gaming; Sustainable Agriculture; Life-Cycle Impact Profile Declaration; Sustainable Vehicles; Sustainable Organizations and Sustainable Events. Learn more about these standards at: http://www.leonardoacademy.org/programs/standards.html.
Contact: Amanda Raster