- Six Principles of Water Stewardship: Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable Releases a New Framework for Water Stewardship in the Beverage Industry
- Congratulations to the 2016 Citizens Finalists for Best Commitment to Education
- Conversant Executive Shares How Company is Doing Good While Doing Well at Advertising Week
- How to Address 6 Overlooked EHS Risks for Lower-Risk Facilities
- Taproot Foundation Corporate Advisory Services Newsletter on Pro Bono Service | September 2016
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Launches Opportunity Initiatives
- “Energy” and Its Materiality in Your Enterprise Shared Perspectives From an Industry Expert
- BOMA Conference & The Every Building Show
- 06.24.2012 - 06.26.2012
- BOMA Conference & The Every Building Show - Seattle
Please stop by our booth at this event and sign up for a FREE 10 minute consultation
Director of LEED Services
Director of Finance and Operations, Senior LEED Project Manager
Welcome to commercial real estate's premier education and business networking event. You will discover the strategies, learn the best practices and find the innovative solutions to increase operational performance, reduce costs and boost NOI.
Seattle is a beautiful, cosmopolitan seaport city surrounded by mountains and water. The Washington State Convention Center and our official conference hotels are located in the heart of vibrant and walkable downtown Seattle, near abundant sightseeing attractions, cultural activities, shopping and international cuisine. Summer is a delightful time to meet in Seattle. While much of the country is experiencing humid temperatures in the 90s, Seattle enjoys temperatures in the 70s with low humidity.
The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is served by over 40 carriers and has direct and nonstop service throughout the United States and the northern hemisphere. SeaTac airport is 16 miles from downtown Seattle. Ground transportation is available from the airport to downtown via Taxi (approximately $30 - $35 one way), or shuttle van services (approximately $11 - $13 one way), and public transit services.
Driving Directions and Parking
If you are driving to the conference, there is ample parking available near the Washington State Convention Center. Click here for directions, parking and maps.